Stephanie O’Connell, Certified Genealogist®
Stephanie O’Connell is a Board-certified professional genealogist who specializes in tracing the immigration paths of our ancestors. The majority of Family Discovered clients have New York roots between the 18th – 20th century with an Irish, Scots-Irish and English background. Stephanie enjoys weaving social history with vital records discover your ancestors complete story.
Professional Membership and Affiliations:
- Board for Certification of Genealogists (BCG)
- Association of Professional Genealogists (APG)
- National Genealogical Society (NGS)
- New York Genealogical and Biographical Society
- Irish Genealogical Research Society
- Manchester & Lancashire Family History Society
- Seattle Genealogical Society
Stephanie has also completed continuing education in advanced methodology and evidence analysis, as well as genetic genealogy.